For the month of December 2020, THE FIELD offers 6 categories of private lessons for both individual private sessions (one on one) or semi-private (small group) sessions. Details on the 6 training categories follow:
1) General football fundamentals training (typically recommended for youth level, ages 7-12)
2) Position specific training (typically ages 13-18)
3) Shoulder tackle training (ages 7-18) - (A minimum of 4 sessions is required to complete. THE FIELD's shoulder tackle training program is a progressive training program, thus, we will build on what we learn from session to session)
4) Grappling . The sport of wrestling (or grappling) can make a tremendous impact on an athletes improvement in the sport of football. Here is a great article on the benefits of wrestling (grappling)(https://www.hudl.com/blog/the-link-between-football-and-wrestling).
5) Combine training (ages 7-18)
6) Fall Camp Prep (College Bound Players)
Required equipment (for training categories 1, 2 and 3)
Recommended....Soft, 7 on 7 style helmet. If you already have one from a previous clinic you may use that helmet.
A signed waiver will be required if athlete decides not to use helmet
Hard shell helmets are not allowed
Gym shoes (basketball type)
Rates for all training categories follow (effective August 1, 2020):
Individual private session (1 on 1 training) = $35 / 1 hr-session
Semi-private session (small group) = $25 / 1-hr session (per athlete) (Group of 2-6 athletes)
* Training/clinics that are run by THE FIELD will be intense, fundamental driven, football practices. Sessions will be geared to the particular age groups, but athletes will be challenged mentally, physically and spiritually. It is imperative that athletes are on time (preferably 10-15 minutes early) and ready to practice when they arrive. Note: Where appropriate for drills, etc., athletes will be separated into groups with similar aged athletes.
THE FIELD conducts comprehensive football instruction clinics for football teams and/or football leagues. Please contact us for details.